Fourth PhilMath InterSemPosted: 5 April 2013 Filed under: Events of Interest Leave a comment
PhilMath InterSem 2013 will take place in June over the course of several meetings, all but one of which will be held at Condorcet building on the Rive Gauche campus of the University of Paris 7-Diderot (one meeting will take place at the University of Lorraine in Nancy). The theme of this year’s InterSem is “Indirect Proof”. Schedule outline:
- June 4, Vincenzo De Risi (Research Group Director, Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin)
- June 6, Stephen Read (Arché Research Centre for Logic, Language, Epistemology and Metaphysics, University of St Andrews);
- June 11, Fabio Acerbi (CNRS, UMR 8163);
- June 13, Catarina Dutilh-Novaes (Department of Theoretical Philosophy, University of Groningen);
- June 14, David Rabouin (CNRS, SPHERE, University of Paris 7-Diderot);
- June 18, Paul Rusnock (University of Ottawa) & Jan Sebestik (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic);
- June 20 Greg Restall (University of Melbourne);
- June 21, Double Meeting in Nancy: Greg Restall (University of Melbourne); John Mumma (Cal State San Bernardino);
- June 25, Göran Sundholm (University of Leiden);
- June 27, Victor Pambuccian (Arizona State University).
Further details can be found here.