As of July 1, 2019, the Executive of the PMA consists of the following Officers:
- President: Richard Zach, University of Calgary.
- Vice-President: Patricia Blanchette, University of Notre Dame.
- Treasurer: Elaine Landry, University of California, Davis.
The PMA Board comprises the above-listed officers of the Association, who serve ex officio, as well as the following:
- Otávio Bueno, University of Miami (to June 30, 2022)
- Graham Leach-Krouse, Kansas State University (to June 30, 2022)
- Øystein Linnebo, University of Oslo (to June 30, 2022)
- Penelope Maddy, University of California, Irvine (to June 30, 2022)
- Stewart Shapiro, The Ohio State University (to June 30, 2022)
The activities of the association are governed by the PMA By-Laws. The Officers and the Members of the Board serve 3-year terms, and can be re-elected once.
- Michael Detlefsen, University of Notre Dame (2013-2015).
- Colin McLarty, Case Western Reserve University (2015-2017).
- Patricia Blanchette, University of Notre Dame (2017-2019)